Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Collaboration with Market Publique!

Today my collaboration with Market Publique launched. If you are not familiar with Market Publique, it's an online vintage marketplace and you can check it out and shop the Audrey Grace collection here. I met one of the owners of the site, the lovely Pamela, at the opening of my NYC pop up shop. We immediately bonded over my collection of girly vintage frocks and set up a collaboration. You can basically buy a variety of Audrey Grace's vintage pieces over on the site. I am selling everything from 1950s pastel prom dresses to 1920s drop waist party dresses. I hope you do pop over to the site and check it out, this collaboration has been super special! A very special thank you to Pamela who set this up and took the cute photos of the dresses.

On the poster below, which dress is your favorite?


2 comments:

  1. Its been great collaborating with you! So excited to have all these awesome pieces on the site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore those dresses, truly! They are fantastic. Wouldn't mind any of those in my closet to wear :) x

    ReplyDelete