Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lula Magazine: "Spell" and "Wendybird"

I found this video on youtube, and was spellbound! It is such a beautiful collaboration between Lula and Topshop, made in 2009. The clothes in the video totally represents the Audrey Grace girl. There's also a few Audrey Grace favorites spotted- Sarah Sophie Flicker, Yelena Yemchuck and Tennessee Thomas. These are two ladies who greatly influence my style. I'd love to make a video like this to promote Audrey Grace one day.


The second fashion film I found which is also supported by Lula, promotes one of Erin Fetherston's collections and is called Wendybird. It stars one of my fashion favorites Kirsten Dunst, back when she had red hair. It reminds me just how lucky I am to be stocking Erin Fetherston in Audrey Grace. Kirsten looks perfect wearing her Erin Fetherston frocks with a big smile on her face. She plays a metropolitan factory worker, who escapes her industrial life when she finds a magical box of clothes. Isn't this just a dream?

1 comment:

  1. These videos are some of my favorites, too! They're so perfect. Wendybird is a video that I always go back to as a source of inspiration :)

    Dreamy Wander is a lovely one too, but now it seems to have disappeared from the internet, sadly. I also really like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggSCd7BuXHM

    ReplyDelete