Monday, January 21, 2013

THE ONES

Below is a shoot my friend Serena and I did that was picked up by C Heads mag, you can view it online here. Serena Reynolds is an extremely talented up and coming film maker and photographer in NYC. I met her at Teen Vogue and really love collaborating with her. I think this shoot exceeded our expectations! Special thanks to my friend Caroline Jaques and Hannah Sheen and my assistants for the day.. Hope you enjoy the shoot!

Photography by Serena Reynolds
Styling by me (www.jaclynbethany.com/stylist)
Hair and Makeup by Ellen Guhin
Models: Rita at ELITE, Kat at ONE, Hallie at Re:Quest, Maisa at Muse
Designers featured: CHANELOrla Kiely, vintage from The Greedy SeagullWHITMisha NonooLucy WebsterTUFTUma Kangai, sunglasses from Mercura, jewelry from Lisa Watson and Tatty DevineSpecies by the thousands, additional clothing by Joanne Doherty for Audrey Grace BoutiqueFamily AffairsBrulee, Nova ChiuIt's Okay My Dear, Kelsey GennaDiana Auria, shoes by Rachel Antonoff, ConverseHayley GrundmannNova Chiu, and Miu Miu, socks by Happy Socks- visors and headpieces customized by stylist

























2 comments:

  1. Great photos!!!

    Do you want to follow each other? Bloglovin, FB, etc. Let me know :D

    Kenneillia M.
    The Style Vow
    FaceBook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter
    Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures, I absolutey love the splash of color and think I would love to wear every single piece!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete