Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Shoot!

Sorry I have been missing lately. I have been so busy with fashion week and planning the NYC pop up shop. I went home this past weekend to be interviewed and style a shoot for a local magazine called VIP. Below is a preview from the shoot. The ad will be used for promotion for the boutique in Jackson. I love the way the photos turned out! I also have two shoots and one video shoot this week! Special thanks to my adorable models- my cousin Honey, the adorable Caroline (who is an employee of Audrey Grace) and the beautiful Avery who is total high fashion model material! Enjoy the sneak peek below!

(Left to right) Honey wears vintage dress and Nikki Montenegro dress and ring with Cynthia Rowley shoes, Avery wears a Judith Suer dress, Ban.do headband and Kate Spade shoes, Caroline wears a Kelsey Genna dress, Electric Eccentricity necklace and Kate Spade shoes
I am wearing an Erin Fetherston dress and Lulu Frost ncklace
Photos by Allison Muirhead for VIP

3 comments:

  1. Hi J!

    Cute shoot! I'm so excited about the pop up shop in NY! Good luck with the launch and everything, wish I could be there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! <3 and I love the shot of you Jaclyn; so so so beautiful!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete