Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hannah + Agnes + Jaclyn for Audrey Grace NYC

As many of you know, Audrey Grace is popping up in NYC March 23-31st. I am beginning to work on a series of shoots to promote the shop. Here is the first one- a wonderful collaboration between photographer Agnes Thor, the lovely Hannah Metz and myself styling. I hope you enjoy.

Dress by TBA
Dress by Rodarte
Dress, vintage Jill Stuart, top by TBA, and shoes by Alice + Olivia

Dress by Jill Stuart vintage, TBA top, necklace by Lulu Frost
Dress by Jill Stuart vintage, TBA top, necklace by Lulu Frost 
Dress by ASOS Salon
Shoes by Miu Miu 
Dress by ASOS Salon, Top by TBA, Headband by It's Okay My Dear
Dress by Sretsis, Headband by Lunatic, Necklace by Lulu Frost
Dress by Sretsis, Headband by Lunatic, Necklace by Lulu Frost
Dress by Sretsis, Headband by Lunatic, Necklace and bracelet by Lulu Frost 
Dress by TBA, Socks by American Apparel (Hannah's own), shoes by Miu Miu
Vintage necklace, Lunatic Headband, TBA dress
Vintage necklace, Lunatic Headband, TBA dress
Vintage necklace, Lunatic Headband, TBA dress

Vintage necklace, Lunatic Headband, TBA dress
Dress by Sretsis, boots by Rodarte, socks: Hannah's own 
Bracelets by Lulu Frost, Dress by Sretsis
Shoes by Rodarte, socks, Hannah's own


Photography by Agnes Thor
Styling by Jaclyn Bethany
Model Hannah Metz
Valentine's props from Myzel's Chocolate Shop, NYC

Thank you to the amazing Agnes, Hannah for letting me use her house, Parlor showroom and Lulu Frost.



14 comments:

  1. This is definitely what dreams are made of. I had to post this shoot, this is so unbelievably PERFECT. Lovely work, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shoot is such a dream! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaclyn - I am beyond impressed with the work you are doing! I live in NYC, and I can't wait to attend the pop-up shop! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm absolutely smitten with these. they're perfect in every way!!! huge props to everyone involved with this shoot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore your blog and am so in love with these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, these are truly the most AMAZING thing ever! <3 I love your styling Jaclyn, and Hannah looks incredible - I am so obsessed with her bubblegum hair!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful collaboration. I love the abundance of flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Vintage Card
    Love the Sparkling Shoes
    Love the styling in general
    Love Love Love

    -Crystal
    http://lolitafatshion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow i Love Hannah's Hair in These. And those photos are sooo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah this is so so beautiful I can't stop looking at it! <3
    Your blog forever gets more and more dreamy!
    Too cute!
    Big sparkly loving
    Emily
    x o x o
    www.rosepetaldeer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just loooove this photoshoot. It is perfect in my mind. But I'm dying for that blue sretsis dress with the shells! But I live in toronto? Is there no way for me to buy it from you? My email is caitlin.rose.mcmahon@gmail.com if there's a chance in hell that I can acquire it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the fresh perpective you did on the issue. I will be back soon to check up on new posts! Thank you!
    vintage baby headbands

    ReplyDelete