Monday, August 15, 2011

Loulou Loves You for Audrey Grace


I have been a very busy girl here in London enjoying myself and also doing various courses! I have had fun shopping and exploring all the different neighborhoods and shopping at markets such as Portobello. I have picked up a few little knick knacks and antiques here and there for Audrey Grace, including some beautiful vintage Audrey Hepburn posters, which I am so excited about. I have met so many amazing people here. I met up with the amazing talented and lovely Loulou of Loulou Loves You, which I am stocking in the shop. I am so excited to be working with her. Loulou is also creating a special, exclusive series of portraits for Audrey Grace. When I get home to Jackson, I will be shooting a promotional photo shoot for the shop, incorporating 10-12 different outfits that will be available in the shop. I am so excited! Below are some sneak peeks at Loulou's collections.

"Oh Land" Painting by Loulou for Audrey Grace



No comments:

Post a Comment